- personal application of the applicant, indicating the deadline for submission;
- identity and citizenship document;
- a state-issued document on general secondary (certificate) or secondary vocational education (diploma);
- the original certificate of the results of the ORT of the current year.
- 6 photo cards in the size of 3×4;
- for conscripts, an attached certificate or a military ID card;
- other documents of the applicant, if he claims the benefits established by the admission procedure.
When submitting documents, the applicant personally presents a passport or other identity documents. For admission to the entrance tests, it is allowed to submit a certified copy of the document on education, and when deciding on enrollment, the original document is required.