The main activities of the editorial office:
- Issue and distribution of the scientific journal "Bulletin of the International University of Kyrgyzstan"
- Publication of original articles with the results of theoretical and experimental research in various fields of science.
Frequency of publication: four times a yearFormalized parameters of the edition:
- circulation of the magazine - 200 copies
- volume of the issue - 150-300 pages
- territory of distribution - Kyrgyzstan, countries of near and far abroad.
Chief Editor - Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, Doctor of Medical Sciences Professor Aidaraliev A.A.
Deputy Editor-in-Chief - M.S. Baykhodzhoev
Managing editor: Mambetalieva M.S.
- Asanaliev T.A. - Doctor of Law, prof.
- Adieva A.A. - Doctor of Economics, Acting Prof.
- Alieva Ch.E. - Doctor of Physical Sciences and Prof.
- Bekboeva R.R. - Ph.D., Associate Professor
- Karaeva Z.K. - Doctor of Philosophy prof.
- Kelgenbaeva K.K. - d.f. (PhD) tech sciences
- Mirkin E.L. - Doctor of Technical Sciences assistant professor
- A.K. Narkoziev - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Acting Prof.
- Pankov P.S. - Doctor of Physics and Medical Sciences Corresponding Member NAS KR
- Toktoraliev B.A. - Doctor of Biological Sciences, prof.
- Chyngyshpaev Sh.M. - d.m.s. prof.
- Khudaibergenova B.M. - Doctor of Biological Sciences and about. prof.
Registration number: No. 3686-3301-У-е, registration date 25.12.1997.
Registration order number-№4801
National Book Chamber No. ISSN 1694-6324
Address: Bishkek, Turusbekov Ave. 88/1, office 103, tel: (0312 613-675)
executive editor Isaeva Ch.K., tel. 0779-975257, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief information about the scientific activities of the faculty
the composition of the UNPK "International University of Kyrgyzstan".
Aidaraliev A.A. - Doctor of Medical Sciences, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, Laureate of the State Prize in Science and Technology of the Kyrgyz Republic, Knight of the Manas Order, Advisor to the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, Chairman of the Central Asian Associations of Universities, Chairman of the Union of Rectors of Higher Education Institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic, Chairman of the National Center development of mountain regions of the Kyrgyz Republic, corresponding member ATN of Russia, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kyrgyz Republic, Honored Scientist of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Narkoziev A.K. - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Acting Prof., Honorary Professor of Hyderabad University (India), Excellence in Education of the Kyrgyz Republic, awarded the Honorary Diploma of the Kyrgyz Republic, Rector of the UPPK MUK. The main researches of the scientist are devoted to the analysis of new approaches to solving modern problems of organizing educational processes at the university.
Asanaliev T.A. - Doctor of Law, Professor, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the UPPK "MUK", the author of textbooks on jurisprudence.
A.A. Adieva - Doctor of Economics, Professor, Rector of IUKR.
Alieva Ch.E. - Doctor of Philosophy, Acting Professor, Head of the Department of Social and Humanitarian Sciences.
Bekboeva R.R. - Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor, Head of the Higher School of the Magistracy.
Karaeva Z.K. - Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Excellence in Education of the Kyrgyz Republic, awarded the Honorary Diploma of the Kyrgyz Republic, author of famous monographs, dean of the Faculty of LR, translated the works of Zh.Bokonbaev, Tenti Adishova, Sultan Raev from Kyrgyz into English, under the guidance of the professor 9 graduate students defended.
Kelgenbaeva K.A. d.ph. (PhD) Tech Sciences, Vice-Rector for Science Institution IUKR, Director of the Graduate School of Doctorate (PhD).
Khudaibergenova B.M., Doctor of Biological Sciences, Laureate of the State Prize.
Mirkin E.L. - D.Sc. Professor of the Department of Computer Information Systems and Management, awarded with the Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science.
Pankov P.S., Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor, Laureate of the State Prize in Science and Technology, Laureate of the State Prize named after Ishenaly Arabaev, Laureate of the Prize named after I.K. Akhunbaev, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, Honored Worker Education of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Toktoraliev BA - Doctor of Biological Sciences, Director of the International Institute of Mountains, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Chyngyshpaev Sh.M. - Doctor of Law, Professor, Rector of the Higher School of Medicine. Under the guidance of the professor, 18 doctors of sciences, 44 scientists with a candidate of medical sciences degree work, gives a lecture course, Laureate of the State Prize in the field of science and technology.
The procedure for reviewing manuscripts of articles submitted for publication in a scientific information journal